However, some users have reported persistent problems syncing their iPhones after updating to iTunes 8.0.1.
I had even suggested a workaround to fix this problem. If that hasn’t helped then checkout the fix recently posted by Apple on their Support page after the jump.
Some users have reported that they are getting one of the following error messages after upgrading to iTunes 8.0.1 and connecting iPhone:
- "The iPhone "iPhone name" cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (13014)." – As seen in the screen shot below.
- "The iPhone "iPhone name" cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (13136)."
- "The iPhone "iPhone name" cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (13213). "
Apple has posted three solutions that you can try out one at a time to resolve the sync issue:
- Quit and reopen iTunes. If the issue continues, then restart your computer.
- Turn off Genius in iTunes in the Genius sidebar (choose View > Hide Genius Sidebar).
- Quit iTunes, temporarily disable the anti-virus security software on your computer, then reopen iTunes and try to sync your device. If iTunes successfully syncs your iPhone or iPod touch, consult the anti-virus software vendor.
Are you facing this issue? Let us know if this helped or if you have figured out any other way to fix this issue.
[via Apple Support]
Top iPhone Hacks Categories:
What next?Like this post? Share it!