Apple has just released iTunes 9.0.1.
As per the release notes, iTunes 9.0.1 provides a number of important bug fixes that were reported in iTunes 9.
iTunes 9 was released couple of weeks back included many new features and improvements such as Home Sharing support, allowed iPhone and iPod Touch users to organize their iPhone home screens directly in iTunes and lots more.
iTunes 9.0.1 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
• Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
• Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
• Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
• Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
• Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
The latest version of iTunes is available via Software Update or you can also download it from Apple’s website.
If you had observed any of the issues mentioned above, please let us know if iTunes 9.0.1 has fixed them.[via Apple]