Apple has just released iTunes 10.0.1, which according to the release notes includes a number of bug fixes and also adds a new sidebar for Ping – its social music network that it introduced in iTunes 10.
It is available via Apple Software update and is 86.4MB in size.
According to the release notes, iTunes 10.0.1 includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
iTunes 10.0.1 makes it easier to share your favorite music with your friends on Ping. You can now Like or Post about music right from your iTunes library. You can also easily see the recent activity of a selected artist in your library, or of all artists and friends you follow on Ping using the new Ping Sidebar.
This release also provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where the picture quality of a video changes depending on whether the on-screen controls are visible.
• Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit while interacting with album artwork viewed in a separate window.
• Fixes a problem that affects the performance of some third-party visualizers.
• Addresses an issue where the iTunes library and playlists appear empty.
• Resolves an issue that created an incompatibility with some third-party shared libraries.
You can download iTunes 10.0.1 from this link or via Apple Software update.
iH8sn0w has confirmed that iTunes 10.0.1 is safe for jailbreakers.
Please don’t forget to let us know how it goes.Like this post? Share it!