The ability to customize the iPhone is one of the top reasons users jailbreak their iPhone.
Checkout the OS X Lion Ultimatum – a new DreamBoard theme and you will agree. The theme brings OS X Lion’s user interface to the iPhone with fully usable Finder menus, stacks, launchpad, a scrollable dock, draggable windows, mission control, dashboard, and a customizable lock screen.
DreamBoard is an alternative to WinterBoard that allows users to customize their iOS devices by applying themes. The OS X Lion Ultimatum theme is available for $3.5 on Theme Outlet, which is a source to download free and paid Dreamboard and WinterBoard themes.
You can checkout the video of the new theme below:
You can install it by following these simple instructions on your jailbroken iPhone:
- Open Cydia
- Tap Manage Sources
- Tap Edit, then Add, then add source fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
- Tap on the Changes section and install The Theme Outlet from the list
- Close Cydia, go to your home screen, and open Theme Outlet
- Browse for OS X Ultimatum and purchase and download it from there
- Open up Dreamboard, browse for the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme, and install it.
As always, let us know how it goes and what you think about the new theme in the comments.