If you like the revamped notification system with Notification Center, which is one of the major features of iOS 5 then you should checkout IntelliScreenX by folks at Intelliborn, who have given a sneak peak of their upcoming jailbreak app.
If the older version – IntelliScreen was one of reasons that you had jailbroken your iOS device running iOS 4.x, then Inteliborn has just given you a reason to jailbreak iOS 5.
IntelliScreenX adds tons of features to iOS 5 Notification so that you can do a lot more with it. Here’s just a few of the features:
- Ability to access Notification Center from the lock screen.
- IntelliScreenX will also allow you to access the third party custom widgets directly from the lock screen.
- It adds a top-shelf just above the notifications in the Notifications Center to give you easy access to the custom widgets
- It will bring QuickSettings to the Notification Center, which will allow you to access AirPlane mode and Rotation lock, System information and adjust brightness from anywhere.
- Ability to collapse sections, so that you can effectively use the available real estate on Notification Center.
- IntelliScreenX also integrates Twitter, Facebook, Extended Mail, Calendar and RSS feed into iOS 5 Notification Center.
- You will be able to access the full text of the email directly within Notification Center. You can also mark the email as read or unread or delete them.
- You will also be able to see Calendar items for as many days as you want and won’t be restricted to just x items.
- You will also be access Facebook news feed or Twitter timeline from anywhere and also like or tweet directly from the Notification Center.
- In case of RSS feed, Intelliborn has integrated the Reader functionality so that you can read the latest news item directly from the Notification Center.
You can checkout the impressive demo of the jailbreak app below:
Intelliborn has mentioned that the beta version of the app will be released later this week and they are planning to release it early next week.
Let us know what you think about IntelliScreenX in the comments below.
[via @intellibornco]Like this post? Share it!