Last week, Intelliborn had given a sneak peak of IntelliScreenX, which adds tons of features to iOS 5 Notification Center so that you can do a lot more with it.
As we had noted earlier, here’s a list of features:
- Ability to access Notification Center from the lock screen.
- IntelliScreenX will also allow you to access the third party custom widgets directly from the lock screen.
- It adds a top-shelf just above the notifications in the Notifications Center to give you easy access to the custom widgets
- It will bring QuickSettings to the Notification Center, which will allow you to access AirPlane mode and Rotation lock, System information and adjust brightness from anywhere.
- Ability to collapse sections, so that you can effectively use the available real estate on Notification Center.
- IntelliScreenX also integrates Twitter, Facebook, Extended Mail, Calendar and RSS feed into iOS 5 Notification Center.
- You will be able to access the full text of the email directly within Notification Center. You can also mark the email as read or unread or delete them.
- You will also be able to see Calendar items for as many days as you want and won’t be restricted to just x items.
- You will also be access Facebook news feed or Twitter timeline from anywhere and also like or tweet directly from the Notification Center.
- In case of RSS feed, Intelliborn has integrated the Reader functionality so that you can read the latest news item directly from the Notification Center.
You can checkout the impressive demo of the jailbreak app below:
You can test IntelliScreenX public beta for free by following these simple steps:
- Launch Cydia
- Tap on the Manage tab
- Then tap on Sources
- Tap on the Edit button in the top right corner and then Add button to add the repository for IntelliScreenX public beta
- Enter the following URL – http://www.intelliborn.com/isxbeta and tap on the Add Source button
- After the repository is successfully installed, tap on the Return to Cydia button.
- Tap on the Search button
- Search for IntelliScreenX and select IntelliScreenX from the search results
- Tap on the Install button and then Confirm button to install it
- Tap on the Restart SpringBoard button when prompted
That’s it, you should be all set to test IntelliScreenX.
Please note IntelliScreenX is currently compatible with only iPhone and iPod touch running on iOS 5.
As always, let us know what you think of IntelliScreenX in the comments section below.