BigBoss has just released a version of SBSettings for iOS 5. SBSettings is one of our favorite jailbreak apps, which offers a faster way to access iPhone Settings from any app without going through the hassle of exiting the app and launching the Settings app.
Developers can also create custom toggles for SBSettings that can be installed from Cydia, which can then be quickly accessed by users via SBSettings.
SBSettings for iOS 5 includes a number of new features and improvements such as:
- Notification center integration
- Your choice of using the old style window or the notification center. Or both.
- You choose which toggles to appear in notification and window sections.
- Current sbsettings toggles should be supported. Current themes should work in notification area as well.
- You get to choose what will show up in notification section. More button row, no more button row, the extra text, no extra text, the dock, the toggles, no toggles at all, or any combination of. The notification area is a limited screen resources so it’s up to you to decide how you want it used.
You can checkout the screenshots of SBSettings integrated with Notification Center below:
BigBoss has mentioned that he is still working on the app and hopes to complete it before iOS 5 is released on October 12th.
If you want to test SBSettings for iOS 5, you need to add http://thebigboss.org/ios5beta to your repository list in Cydia.
As always, let us know what you think of the new version integrated with Notification Center.
Please note that after installing SBSettings for iOS 5, you need to enable SBSettings under Notifications (Settings->Notifications->SBSettings->Notification Center toggle) to see the toggles in Notification Center.
[via BigBoss]Like this post? Share it!