Apple has just seeded iOS 5.0.1 (build number 9A402) to developers of iOS developer program.
According to the release notes, iOS 5.0.1 includes the following the bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
- Contains security improvements
iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situations.
A short while back, Apple confirmed battery life issues with iOS 5 and will be releasing iOS 5.0.1 in a few weeks. But, since Apple has seeded it, we expect it to be released to the public very soon, probably as early as this week.
Thanks g rod for the tip!Like this post? Share it!