iCaughtU is a nifty little jailbreak app that allows you to take a picture with the front camera when someone enters the wrong passcode and sends the photo along with information such as location and a map to you via email.
The jailbreak app also doesn’t allow someone to turn off the iOS device when it is locked.
While iCaughtU is available on Cydia for free, iCaughtUPro is available for $2.5 offers you a number of features:
- Take Picture with Front Camera (if available) when password is entered wrong or user tries to turn off device and send it by email.
- Save pictures to Photo Library.
- Set a number of max attempts before taking picture.
- It can also send location and time when sending the email.
- Send SMS (only for iPhone) when Password is entered wrong.
- Compatible with AndroidLock XT (Fully Recommended Tweak).
The developer promises to add more features soon.
The combination of Find My iPhone app and iCaughtU jailbreak app make a lethal anti-theft system for your iOS device.
As always, let us know what you think about the jailbreak app in the comments.Like this post? Share it!