CloudOn – Silicon Valley based startup that had briefly released a free app in the App Store that brought Microsoft Office functionality to the iPad, but had to voluntarily remove their app due to a surge in traffic, has released the app again the App Store.
CloudOn for iPad allows you to create, view, and edit files directly in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint in your workspace using Dropbox account.
CloudOn app allows you to do the following:
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create or edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox account
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit animation or transitions in PowerPoint presentations
- Present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts or Dropbox account
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
You can download CloudOn from the App Store using this iTunes link.
Update: It looks like just like last time, the app is only available in the U.S. App Store.
Let’s hope that CloudOn has added enough server capacity so they don’t have to remove the app from App Store again.Like this post? Share it!
Related Topics: iPad Apps