Zeppelin developed by Alex Zielenski is a MobileSubstrate jailbreak tweak that allows you to change iPhone’s carrier logo.
After installing Zeppelin on your jailbroken iPhone, you can select from a number of carrier logos such as Android, Aperture Science, Assassin’s Creed, Batman, Beats by dre, Infiniti, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Superman custom carrier logos.
Here’s a simple step by step guide to change your carrier logo:
- Launch Cydia
- Tap on the Search tab and search for Zeppelin
- Select Zeppelin from the search results
- Tap on the Install Button and then the Confirm button
- Tap on the Restart SpringBoard button when prompted
- After Zeppelin is successfully installed, launch the Settings app
- Navigate to Zeppelin -> Theme and select the carrier logo
- Once selected Navigate back by tapping Zeppelin and tap on Apply and Respring button.
It should also work on iPad and iPod touch (Zeppelin adds a carrier logo for these iOS devices).
Let us know how it goes and which one is your favorite carrier logo in the comments.Like this post? Share it!
Related Topics: Jailbreak Apps and Tweaks