Couple of weeks back, designer Anton Repponen had conceptualized what an iPhone would look like running iOS developed by Apple in 1986.
Here’s how you can install the iOS 86 theme on your jailbroken iPhone:
- Launch Cydia
- Install WinterBoard if you haven’t installed it yet
- Then tap Manage tab
- Followed by Sources
- Tap on the Edit button and then the Add button
- Enter http://repo.ithemes.it and then tap on Add Source button
- After the repo is successfully installed, tap on the Search tab
- Search for iOS 86, select iOS 86 from the search results
- Then tap on the Install button, followed by the Confirm button
- After the theme is successfully installed, launch the Settings app and navigate to WinterBoard
- And select iOS 86 theme and tap on the Home button, which will automatically respring the SpringBaord.
- And to give it a finish touch, save this image in your iPhone’s camera roll and set it as the Home screen wallpaper (for the white background).
That’s it, you should see the pixelated iPhone dock along with the retro white and black icons (note the theme only changes the look and feel of the pre-installed apps).
As always, let us know how it goes.