Have you missed an important call because you forgot to turn on the ringer on your iPhone? Wouldn’t it have been nice if you could have set the duration for which you want the ringer to be turned on, at time of turning on the mute switch?
The good news is that a new jailbreak tweak called Ringer X VIP developer by @_Yllier_ allows you to do just that and lots more. It allows you to customize ringing and vibration behavior for calls and text messages.
Here are some of the things you can do with this jailbreak tweak:
- You can mute all the tones temporarily via Activator, which also allows you to set the period of time after which you want all tones to be turned back on again.
- It also allows you to customize the following for individual contacts:
- Automatically mute a call from a particular contact
- Set custom volume for a contact when the volume is turned on
- Ability to ignore the mute switch for important contacts, so you don’t miss a call from your boss or wife/girlfriend
- Ability to always enable vibration mode on your iPhone when you get a call for a particular contact
- Assign custom ringtones and text tones to a Contact group
- SBSettings toggle to quickly enable or disable RingerX VIP
click on the image above to see a slideshow of all the screenshots
You can check out the video of RingerX VIP in action below:
Let us know what you think of the jailbreak tweak in the comments.