iOS developer – Filippo Bigarella recently released a major upgrade for Springtomize 2 – his popular jailbreak app that allows users to customize almost each and every aspect of iOS.
Here’s the list of all the new features, improvements and bug fixes:
- Full iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone 4S compatibility
- new options for the coverflow dock effect, including 3 different modes and the ability to adjust different aspects
- landscape / portrait options for icons for the iPad
- transparent notification center
- hide dock shadow
- hide AM/PM in status bar
- random icons flipping while coverflow effect was enabled
- icon image effects not applying to webclips
- dock icons disappearing after hiding dock under certain circumstances
- folder labels not hiding in the dock, when “Hide Labels” for Dock was enabled
- the user is now informed if the daemon is not running when toggling substrate addons
- notifications on lock screen misplaced when top bar was disabled
- automatic backups not working on some devices
- folders shadow not hiding properly
- notification center transparency only half screen in landscape
- AM/PM flashing back on the status bar
- top bar not hiding correctly
- fixed misplaced icon when 5 rows was enabled on the iPhone after 1.2-1 update
- improved icons resizing settings
- improved performance
Springtomize 2 is available in Cydia for $2.99, which is quite cheap when you consider that individual features such as coverflow dock are available via jailbreak tweaks like Overflow (now Cascade) for $0.99.
As always, let us know what you think in the comments.Like this post? Share it!