Grant Paul a.k.a chpwn has released an updated version of Zephyr (v1.2-1), which brings some cool multitasking gestures to the iPhone and iPod touch to access multitasking tray or to switch between apps.
The jailbreak tweak brings the following features to your jailbroken iOS device:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to close apps.
- (Perfect for a broken home button!)
- Switch apps simply by swiping left or right from the edge.
- Smoothly swipe up to see your multitasking switcher.
Check out the demo video of Zephyr below:
Zephyr v1.2-1 now brings these cool multitasking gestures to the iPad and it also includes sensitivity settings for all gestures. Here’s the list of changes and improvements in Zephyr v1.2-1:
- Supports the iPad and iPad 2.
- Sensitivity setting for all gestures.
- Add 0.1s delay for switcher.
- Improved performance and reliability
- Fix a number of bugs, including some crashes.
Zephyr is available on Cydia for $2.99. It’s one of our favorite jailbreak apps, so check it out and give the Home button the much needed break.