Designer Martin Hajek who had created one of the 3D renderings of the next generation iPhone based on the leaked parts, which many blogs reported could be the real deal, has published 3D renders of what the white iPhone model will look like and it looks like amazing.
- A large portion of the back panel is made out of metal and the remaining part seems to be made of glass. As you can see in the video above, it gives it a two-tone effect.
- The next generation iPhone will get a metal antenna band like iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, but in case of the sixth generation iPhone, it seems to be moulded with the metal back panel.
- The position of the headphone jack has moved from the top to the bottom, next to the speakers.
- It has the rumored smaller dock connector.
- The speakers grills have been redesigned.
- There appears to be a new opening between the camera lens and the camera flash. Apple may be planning to move the second microphone to the back for improved video recording.
- The front panel indicates that the next iPhone will come with a taller display but with same width as iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, which is in line with recent rumors.
- The front facing camera has moved above the earpiece (it is currently to left of the earpiece in iPhone 4S and iPhone 4)
[via Gizmodo]Like this post? Share it!