We’ve seen photos and a video of the purported next generation iPhone front panel, which have corroborated rumors that the sixth generation iPhone will come with a taller 4-inch display.
Now, folks at parts reseller – ETradeSupply have published a hands-on video with the purported next generation iPhone back panel.
Just like the photos, the hands-on video of the leaked next generation iPhone metal back casing reveals the following details:
- A large portion of the back panel is made out of metal and the remaining part seems to be made of glass, which gives it a two-tone effect.
- The next generation iPhone will get a metal antenna band like iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, but in case of the sixth generation iPhone, it seems to be moulded with the metal back panel
- The position of the headphone jack has moved from the top to the bottom, next to the speakers
- It has the rumored smaller dock connector
- The speakers grills have been redesigned