Abram has created a bookmarklet that will allow you to open the current webpage in Chrome.
Abram explains how it works:
You can follow these instructions to add the bookmarklet:
- Copy the line of code below:
- Bookmark this page.
- Open the Safari bookmarks, click “Edit”, and edit the new bookmark.
- Rename it to “Open in Chrome” or something like that.
- Delete the URL that’s there and paste in the above code.
- Then tap on the Done button, followed by “Done” buttons again.
Categories: iPhone Tips and Tricks