Zephyr – one of the most popular jailbreak tweaks that brings cool multitasking gestures has just been updated to 1.3.3.
Grant Paul aka chpwn has fixed couple of minor annoyances.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to close apps (nice workaround for a broken Home button)
- Switch between apps simply by swiping left or right from the edge
- Smoothly swipe up to see your multitasking switcher
- Quickly peek at notifications and widgets like the weather
chpwn has the fixed the following issues in Zephyr 1.s.3:
- Start gestures only off-screen
- Fix switcher with folder open
Earlier, you could drag from the center to the edge and back in, now you can’t, which should fix the accidental activation issues.
As always, let us know you think of Zephyr’s new features in the comments below.