President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney’s campaign have just released apps in the App Store.
Mitt Romney’s campaign released an app called Mitt’s VP. Mitt Romney plans to announce his Vice Presidential candidate via push notifications.
President Barack Obama’s campaign has released an app called Obama for America, which can be used to find local volunteer events, provides state-specific voting information and sign up to volunteer.
- Get the facts: Find out how President Obama’s policies are helping people in your community, and get the most up-to-date info about the President’s accomplishments.
- Find events: Track what’s happening near you, RSVP and invite friends, and get there on time with full map integration.
- Share breaking news: Stay in the loop with important updates, and use Facebook, Twitter, email and text messaging to spread the word to your friends.
- Take action: Sign up to volunteer, join a local team, and talk to your neighbors about why you support President Obama.
- Get out the vote: Access voting and registration rules for your state, help register friends, and make sure supporters get to the polls on Election Day.
It is the first time mobile apps are being used by candidates to connect with their voters for the presidential election.
Categories: iPhone Apps