In case you missed it, here’s a roundup of the news and events from Apple’s October 23rd media event where Apple unveiled the new 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro, stunningly thin iMacs, new Mac minis, the eagerly anticipated iPad mini and the 4th generation iPad.
The day started with the last minute rumors and not surprisingly, most of them were spot on:
- Tweaked iPad 3 To Come With Upgraded FaceTime Camera?
- Tweaked iPad 3 May Come With New 12W Power Adapter For Faster Charging
- “iPad Mini” Name Reportedly Confirmed By Smart Cover Descriptions
- Apple Refreshes Mac Lineup With New iMac, Mac Mini And A 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro
- Apple Announces Fourth Generation iPad With An All-New A6X Chip, FaceTime HD Camera, Lightning Connector, Global LTE Support
- Apple Unveils iPad Mini; Comes With 7.9-Inch Display, 5MP Camera, FaceTime HD, Dual-Core A5 Chip, 4G LTE Support
- Complete 4th generation iPad specifications
- Complete iPad mini specifications
- Watch Apple’s iPad mini promotional video
- Tweaked iOS Will Prevent Accidental Touches Due To iPad Mini’s Thinner Bezel
- iPad mini: First Impressions And Hands-On Videos
- Apple Reportedly Exchanging 3rd Gen iPad Bought Within Past Month For 4th Gen iPad
- Apple Introduces iPad mini Smart Covers For $39