Apple has released minor updates for Macs.
OS X 10.8.2 Supplemental Update 1.0 resolves issue that was causing certain Japanese characters to appear incorrectly in Mail, allows Safari to access secure sites when parental controls are enabled etc.
Here are the release notes for OS X 10.8.2 Supplemental Update:
The OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue that may cause certain Japanese characters to appear incorrectly in Mail
- Allows Safari to access secure sites when parental controls are enabled
- Addresses an issue that may prevent systems with more than 64 GB of RAM from starting up
Apple has also released OS X 10.7.5 Supplemental Update, which includes bug fixes for the latest version of OS X Lion. Here are the release notes:
- Resolves an issue that may cause Time Machine backups to take a very long time to complete
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain applications signed with a Developer ID from launching
The Supplemental Update is recommended if you installed the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G56).
It is not needed if you install the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G63).
The updates are available via Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store.