Folks at Skype seem to be on a roll. After releasing an update couple of weeks back that finally added support for iPhone 5’s taller display, they have now released an update that will allow you to chat with your Messenger, Hotmail and Outlook.com contacts.
You will also be able to merge your Skype and Microsoft account.
Here’s what’s new in Skype 4.2 that hit the App Store few minutes back:
- Chat with Messenger, Hotmail and Outlook.com contacts – sign in with and merge your Microsoft account.
- New to Skype? Create a new account right from the app.
- Tap and hold on instant messages to edit them.
- Choose an emoticon while typing an instant message.
- Animated emoticons for devices with a Retina display.
- Edit saved phone numbers right from the dial pad.
- Bug fixes.