Right in time for the holidays, Best Buy has reduced the prices of all denominations of iTunes Gift Cards by 20 percent, making it an ideal gift for all your family members and friends who own Apple products.
The gift card can be used for buying apps, books, music or movies from the iTunes Store, giving you an effective 20 percent discount on all your purchases.
The denominations available are:
- $15 iTunes Gift card available for $12
- $25 iTunes Gift card available for $20
- 3 $10 iTunes Gift cards available for $24
- $50 iTunes Gift card available for $40
- $100 iTunes Gift card available for $80
You can buy the gift cards from Best Buy’s website. They can either be shipped to your house, or you can choose to pick them up yourself from your nearest Best Buy store.
Walmart is also offering a 20 percent discount on iTunes Gift cards, although its discount is applicable only on the $50 iTunes Gift card.
Via: 9to5MacLike this post? Share it!