Popular movie and TV site IMDb has updated its iOS app to version 3.0 with an all-new interface for the iPad that displays more information about the latest movies and TV shows on the iPad’s large screen. The update also adds a number of other features including personalized recommendations and improved navigation.
Here are the release notes for the 3.0 update:
The IMDb iPad app has been completely updated with a new look & feel that showcases more movies, TV shows & celebs than ever before.
New iPad features include:
– Tap the plus sign (+) on any movie or TV show poster to add it to your Watchlist
– Sign in to get personalized movie and TV recommendations
– New full-page Watchlist and custom lists with updated sort and edit features
– Top 250 rank added to movie pages
– Tap the history or Watchlist icons to open previews from any page in the app
– Browse featured photo galleries & lists, most popular by genre, and charts
– Tap the IMDb logo to browse from any page in the app
Also new for both the iPad and iPhone:
– iOS 6 users can take advantage of native Facebook sharing
– Filmographies now include TV episode details
– Navigate to the entire image gallery from any photo or poster
Update if you have it, and if you don’t…well why not! iTunes: IMDb.