Letterpress Updated With Sharable Replays
Addictive word game Letterpress has a brand new feature today—sharable replays—and some other cool stuff too.
I don’t want to keep you from playing Letterpress, so I’ll keep this short. Here are the release notes:
What’s New in Version 1.2
- Share Replays! Now you can tweet, post, email or just hoard links to your games and show off yer skillz! (Requires iOS 6)
- CHRISTMAS is a proper noun. It’s not allowed. Bah humbug.
- Loads of little tweaks.
- Improved dictionary.
- Handle orientation changes on iPad better.
- Clarified the “prefix” rule in the How To Play. Apparently the word “prefix” means something different to programmers and grammar geeks! The rule is actually really simple; it has nothing to do with roots, stems, definitions, moon cycles, or Latin derivations. It boils down to: no words found at the beginning of a previously played word. Easy.
- People read these. Neat. If I were smart I’d monetize all over your eyeballs.
And here’s the link to iTunes (if you don’t have the app already).
If you’re interested in how Loren created the HTML5 replay feature, he told MacStories all about it, here’s a snippet: