While this deal may sound to good to be true – it simply just sounds great. The Ultimate Music Bundle will take your Mac’s music-playing ability to new heights…and for 89% off the regular price.
That’s right – you can stack up on 8 top music applications for only $39 for a limited time thanks to this iPhone Hacks Deals offer.
The 8 apps in The Ultimate Music Bundle include (Note: Regular price of each app is in parentheses):
- TuneUp – TuneUp “automagically” cleans up your messy iTunes library, intelligently fixes bad song information (like “Track 01”) by digitally listening to your music, finds and removes annoying duplicate songs, fills in missing album artwork in just a few clicks, delivers lyrics, concert alerts, music videos, artist bios, and more! ($50)
- MegaSeg DJ – MegaSeg DJ is rock solid software with killer performance, intuitive features, and clean design. It’s simple software that can turn any aspiring DJ into the one running the show. ($99)
- Ondesoft Audio Recorder – Record audio on your Mac anywhere, anytime, with Ondesoft Audio Recorder. You can record voice and music directly from a microphone, CD player, line-in devices or any other application from the web and the app will easily save your files into numerous formats so they stay compatible to your needs. ($30)
- SOS Online Backup – An annual (1-year) 50GB storage plan for this award-winning automatic backup web application. Simply and securely backup 50GB worth of documents, music files, videos, and more. ($80)
- The T-Pain Engine – Choose from dozens of killer beats or customize your own! Sing or rap, add the official T-Pain Effect – and then post songs for all to hear, straight to the web via SoundCloud. ($30)
- Tracks – Tracks enables you to play and browse iTunes music right from your menubar. You can quickly access Tracks to instantly browse your iTunes library and extend your search to remote songs, play iTunes music store previews or buy songs instantly. ($10)
- Flip4Mac Studio – With Flip4Mac you can watch, edit and convert Windows Media on your Mac. Other features include the ability to create your own iPhone ringtones, share movies with friends and family working on Windows, and convert Windows Media audio for iTunes. ($49)
- Boom for Mac – Boost clearer and louder volume right on your Mac with Boom. Equalize your Mac’s sound to enhance your audio experience using its system-wide Mac equalizer and customizable presets. Additionally, you can amplify sound from iTunes, Hulu, YouTube, and other volume-enabled platforms. ($7)
There’s a lot more to the apps in this package, so head over to the iPhone Hacks Deals page to check out all that they have to offer.
The Ultimate Music Bundle is a deal that we don’t usually offer here at iPhone Hacks, but with all that’s been jammed into this bundle, it was really music to our ears – both literally and figuratively. We’re sure it will be for you as well. Pick up The Ultimate Music Bundle from iPhone Hacks Deals for only $39 today – and give yourself the gift of great sound!Like this post? Share it!
Related Topics: Deals