Whether you’re an experienced coder or new to the idea of building a website, it never hurts to have something powerful in your arsenal to help you create a website in a simple, efficient, and effective way.
This iPhone Hacks deal delivers that – and a whole lot more – with the powerful website creation application known as MacFlux. And we’re delivering it for just $35 for a limited time!
MacFlux provides everything you need to create and publish your own website the same day you start using it: pre-designed website templates, a drag-and-drop interface, simple palettes for style changes, and an editing interface that shows the website the way it would be displayed on the Internet. Professional web designers can even drill down to the source code to truly unleash their web design skills.
Here are just some of the features of MacFlux:
- Easy Website Creation: You don’t need to be a web developer or have any HTML experience to create and publish your own professional looking website.
- An Interface That Simply Works: The simple interface does not overpower the web design environment so it is easy to navigate through the tools that will make your website great.
- Quick-Start Templates: No need to know how to code from scratch. Create and publish your own website quickly by simply picking a pre-designed template for your blog, business website, online photo scrapbook, video showcase and more. You do not need to know HTML code, but advanced code editing is easily accessible to those who want it.
- Advanced Font Support: Tired of using the same Web-safe fonts everyone else uses on their websites? Upload your font and link to it using CSS3 font code. MacFlux also supports the Google Font API, providing a simple, cross-browser method for using any font in the Google Font Directory on your web page. Unique fonts can help transform your content into an eye-catching, easy-to-read website.
- Takes Advantage of The Latest Web Standards with HTML5: Worried about learning something new? No need to! HTML5 is simply an evolution of HTML4/XHTML 1.0 with new tags and techniques, and is ideal for those creating content for iPad. Also, most major web browsers already support HTML5, so there is no need to follow older standards when using MacFlux.
Should you already know how to code, MacFlux gives you even more control! The objects you create in the Code Editor will appear on the page as soon as you stop typing, they can then be edited using the WYSIWYG display.
So what are you waiting for? Get MacFlux’s most powerful version yet for only $35 courtesy of iPhone Hacks and create and publish your own professional website today!