Adobe has just released its Photoshop Touch app for the iPhone, bringing some of the touch friendly photo-editing features we first saw on the iPad to the iPhone.
Adobe announced the availability of its photo editing app for the iPhone on its blog:
Much like the tablet version, Photoshop Touch on the phone has core Photoshop features like layers, advanced selections tools, adjustments and filters. We also packed in features exclusive to Photoshop Touch, like Scribble Selection for high-precision selections using only your finger, and Camera Fill for real-time creative blending of your camera feed with layers. This app features the same creative filters as the tablet version, like Color Drops and Acrylic Paint, and also a new Ripple filter.
Photoshop Touch for phone comes with the following features:
- Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
- Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
- Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
- Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
- Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
Photoshop touch for phone is available for $4.99 in the App Store.
➤ Adobe Photoshop touch for phone – $4.99
➤ Adobe Photoshop touch for iPad – $9.99
HT: 9to5MacLike this post? Share it!