So how about celebrating it by giving your iOS devices the evasi0n look.
If you’re wondering what I’m talking about checkout the screenshot below.
The evasi0n look comes with its own wallpapers, animated Lock screen (the screenshot doesn’t do it justice), carrier logo and the Cydia logo.
If you like it, follow these simple instructions:
- Launch Cydia
- Install Zeppelin, which will allow you to change the carrier logo
- Install Evad3rs Logo for Zeppelin, evad3rs Animated Widget and evad3rs sliders
- Now launch the Settings app, navigate to Zeppelin -> Theme and select one of the Evad3rs carrier logo (I selected Evad3rs White) from the 4 options.
- Then launch Winterboard, navigate to Select Themes and tap on evader iPh5 widget, evader iPh5 UIlockscreen and evad3rs Cydia icon to select them. Now exit Winterboard, which will reboot your iOS device. Note: I’ve not told you to select the sliders as they don’t look good with the Lock screen widget.
- Now download the evasi0n wallpapers by clicking on the appropriate links on your iOS device (thanks to Jim Greshman of iDownloadblog)
- Tap on the image and save it to the Camera Roll
- Launch the Settings app, navigate to Settings -> Brightness & Wallpaper -> Wallpaper -> Camera Roll and select the evasi0n wallpaper downloaded in the earlier step and set it as the
LockHome screen wallpaper.
That’s it, you’re done. You have given your device the evasi0n look. Unfortunately, the Animate jailbreak app is not yet compatible with iOS 6.x, otherwise we could have also changed the Apple logo with the evasi0n logo (it’s ironically available for iOS 5.x.x).
I’ve tried this on an iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G, let me know how it goes and don’t forget to check out our evasi0n jailbreak page to find out everything you need to know.Like this post? Share it!