As promised, evad3rs dev team has just released evasi0n 1.4 to allow iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2.
Apple had released iOS 6.1.2 to Exchange Calendar bug earlier today.
Here’s the complete change log for the four versions of evasi0n released by the evad3rs tem this week:
- Support for 6.1.2
- Support for 6.1.1 on the iPhone 4S.
- Disable OTA updates.
- Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
- prevent Weather app from appearing on iPads.
- mitigated the long reboot issue.
- fix issue with not working after connecting multiple iOS devices
- fix blinking of the jailbreak instructions on OS X.
- codesigned Mac app.
- first public release
Head over to our download page to download the latest version of evasion for Mac, Windows or Linux.
evad3rs dev team is recommending users to update to iOS 6.1.2 by doing a full restore using iTunes. However, I’ve noticed that updating your iOS device to iOS 6.1.2 using iTunes should also work as long as you’ve manually taken a backup of your iOS device using iTunes before using the evasi0n tool.
Please note if you’ve jailbroken your iOS device using evasi0n then the OTA update feature is disabled, you will have to update your iOS device to iOS 6.1.2 using iTunes.
Check out our step-by-step guide on how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 with evasi0n 1.4 in case you need any help.
Let us know how it goes in the comments.
Via: evad3rsLike this post? Share it!