Ever since Apple added the Do Not Disturb feature in iOS 6 (which is one of my favorite iOS 6 features), I was waiting for a Cydia developer to develop a SBSettings toggle that allows me to quickly turn it on or off from anywhere in iOS.
I’ve some good news if you were waiting for it as well. Ryan Petrich, developer of popular jailbreak tweaks such as ProSwitcher, DeepEnd, Color Profiles Rotation Inhibitor etc. has just released the SBSettings toggle for Do Not Disturb, so you can quickly turn it on or off from the SBSettings drop down menu or from Notification Center.
To install it, you need to add Ryan Petrich’s repo to Cydia using the following URL: http://rpetri.ch/repo/
In case you need help, follow these simple steps:
- Launch Cydia
- Tap on the Manage tab at the bottom
- Then tap on Sources
- Tap on the Edit button at the top right corner and then tap the Add button
- Enter the following URL – http://rpetri.ch/repo/ and tap on Add Source button
- After Petrich’s repo has been successfully added it, tap on Return to Cydia button
- Tap on the Search tab and search for “Do Not Disturb”
- Tap on Do Not Disturb Toggle from the search results and tap on Install and then Confirm button to install it
- After it is successfully installed, it will prompt you to restart the Springboard, tap on the button.
That’s it, now when you swipe on the status bar, you should see the DonotDisturb toggle in SBSettings drop down or Notification Center.
The SBSettings toggle makes it a lot easier to use the Do Not Disturb feature, as you can also turn it on or off even from the Lock screen, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of unlocking your iPhone and launching the Settings app to do it.
Thanks Ryan!Like this post? Share it!