Filippo Bigarella has just announced the availability of a new version of Springtomize 2, which includes a number of bug fixes and a new feature that will allow you to enable Notificatication Center from the Lock screen.
Springtomize 2 has been completely rewritten for iOS 6. It allows you to customize every aspect of the iOS. With Springtomize you can do things such as increase the number of apps in the dock to 10, give the dock a cool coverflow effect, change the duration of the system-wide animations, remove the page limits, customize the default animations, the lock screen, enable app switcher in landscape mode, hide icons of stock apps , resize icons and lots more. It also allows you to enable features such as Panorama, HDR etc. on iOS devices, which doesn’t support these features.
Bigarella had released Springtomize 2 with iOS 6.x support few days back, but a number of readers had reported issues with it. Here’s what has changed in Sprtingtomize 1.4.1-1:
- Springtomize app scaled to support iPhone 5
- status bar items not hiding properly
- improved handling of status bar items
- app switcher inactive apps handling not working properly
- app switcher custom number of icons not applying
- app switcher “Start Editing” not working properly
- safe mode crash caused by certain features
- other bug fixes and improvements
There are tweaks like Bulletin that allow you to access Notification Center from the Lock screen,but you’ve already purchased Springtomize 2, you don’t have to spend an additional $0.99 on such tweaks.
Springtomize 2 is available for $2.99 on Cydia.
Let me know if your issues have been fixed in the new version.