Are You Ready to Roar?
With this hands-on video course led by Chris Tarnowiecky, you’ll learn how to install, configure and monitor the OS X Mountain Lion Server
Normally retailing for $99, and now available for only $39 you’ll take home more than 9 hours of actionable content and over 110 lectures of informative instruction! By the end of this course you’ll know EVERYTHING necessary to set up and manage an OS X Mountain Lion server of your own!
Unleash The Power of Apple’s Mountain Lion Server. Learn How to:
- Install and administer the OS X Mountain Lion Server in a commercial setting
- Set up and securely manage Mac services and users
- Set up Web Hosting, Wiki Server, iCal Server, File Sharing and more
Who Should Take This Course? Anyone Who Needs to:
- Share Mac services on a network of any size
- Understand how to use Mac Server in a commercial setting
- Share files and services Mac to Mac or Mac to PC
- There’s a 30 day refund policy
- You’ll have access to this online course in your Udemy account FOREVER
- You can view all of your courses on Udemy’s new iPad app
- You need internet access to view your course
- Once purchased you need to follow the instructions located in your account to redeem your purchase
If you’ve been wanting to get up to speed with the OS X Mountain Lion Server, take advantage of this great offer at only $39 on iPhone Hacks and learn what you need to know today.Like this post? Share it!
Related Topics: Deals