Zephyr and Springtomize 2, two of my favorite jailbreak tweaks have been updated with new features and bug fixes.
Grant Paul aka chpwn has added the iPad multi-touch gestures such as pinch to close apps, four-finger swipe between apps etc for iPhone users.
Filippo Bigarella continues to add new features to Springtomize 2, which is already the mother of all jailbreak tweaks. He has added a new feature, which will allow you to add a 6th row of icons (excluding the dock) to the Home screen on iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G’s 4-inch screen (as you can see in the screenshot below).
Springtomize v1.4.2-1 also includes number of bug fixes and improvements. Here’s what has changed in Springtomize v1.4.2-1:
- removed leftover log
- landscape switcher not respecting its option
- improved Notification Center on lockscreen animation
- “Start Editing” in App Switcher does not disappear anymore
- landscape switcher not showing apps correctly
- improved settings reloading process
- you can now adjust space between icon rows
- “Additional row” option to add a row of icons on 4″ screens!
Here’s what has changed in Zephyr v1.5-1:
- Use iPad gesutres on iPhone!
- Pinch to close apps. (using four-five fingers)
- Four-finger swipe between apps.
- Easily controlled in Settings.
- iOS 6 bugs squashed. 🙂
- Black screen bug. Yay!
- Home screen paging swipes.
- Many others.
- Performance improvements.
chpwn is working on an issue where the grabber doesn’t work for swiping left and right.
I had noticed the black screen bug, but didn’t know it was because of Zephyr. I’m glad it is fixed as it was quite annoying.
Let me know how it goes in the comments.