Last month, we wrote about Peekly, an awesome WinterBoard theme that not only revamps the lock screen but also gives you quick access to the Weather and Calendar from the Lock screen.
We’ve some good news for you Peekly fans. We have just received word from the developers that they are planning to launch Peekly 1.4 which will come with a number of new features and improvements.
Here’s a quick look at the new features and improvements in Peekly 1.4:
- It gets an all-new app, which will let you easily configure all the settings rather than having to edit the js file using iFile.
- Choose from a number of new weather icons that will be displayed on the home screen
- You will be able to chose from a number of clock types ranging from digital to analogue clocks.
- You will be able to configure either a single Peek from the left or Peeks from the left and right.
- Ability to choose the Peeks. Peeks can be your Twitter feed, Calendar, RSS feeds etc.
- Ability to change the lock screen wallpaper. You can select one from the wallpapers that will come bundled with the tweak or select a photo from your iPhone’s camera roll.
- You can also toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- You also won’t need to respring to apply the changes.
Check out the demo video below to get a sneak peak at the new features:
The developers tell us it will be released soon. We will let you know as soon as it hits Cydia.
As always, let me know what you think of new features and improvements coming to Peekly 1.4 in the comments.
In case you missed it, you can check out Peekly 1.3 for free from Cydia by tapping on the download link below.
➤ Download link (link works only on jailbroken iDevices)