The Iconfactory continues to roll out new features, improvements and fixes for Twitterrific, one of the popular Twitter clients in the App Store.
Twitterrific 5.2.1 brings notifications badges, Favstar support, Twitter trends and lots more.
Here’s what’s new in Twitterrific 5.2.1:
• App badges for push notifications (enable in iOS Settings > Notification Center)
- Notification count for replies, mentions & DM’s
- Using app badges also clears messages from Notification Center
• Favstar support (enable in Settings > Other Services)
- View a user’s Favstar page from their profile or via long tap on their avatar
- View Favstar info on a tweet via more actions menu (…)
• Twitter trends (open Sidebar > Search > Tweets tab to view)
• Faster tweet loading time
• Search interface remembers last selected tab
• Support for Twitter stock symbols ($AAPL, etc)
• New tweet count stays on screen until the timeline is scrolled
• Home timeline auto-refreshes when posting a new tweet or DM
• Automatic theme changing now based on dawn/dusk at your location
• Compose gesture: one-finger swipe left/right to adjust cursor
• VoiceOver now speaks hint text at the bottom of settings panel
• VoiceOver now speaks muffled tweet descriptions
• Holding timeline position improved when using VoiceOver
• Photo viewer can be dismissed using VoiceOver’s two-finger Z gesture
• Muffled hash tags are now case insensitive
• Buttons in settings are now easier to tap
• Corrected display bugs during pull-to-refresh
• Fixed a bug that prevented Readability from turning off
• Tweets at the top of the timeline are easier to swipe
• User links in emailed tweets now properly point to the user’s profile
• Fixed various bugs that caused the timeline to jump to top unexpectedly
• Compose displays correctly when using foreign language keyboards on iPad
• Additional fixes & improvements
Twitterrific is currently available for $2.99, which is a 50% discount on the regular price. If can download the update via the Updates tab in the App Store app or use this iTunes link.
Let us know what you think of the new features and improvements in the comments below.Like this post? Share it!