Here are the details:
- Macotakara claims that iPhone 5S will come in multiple colors just like the 5th generation iPod touch.
- The site claims that iPhone 5S will also be available in gold and green.
- iPhone 5S will also come with dual-LED flash.
- The pill shaped microphone hole will become circular, which will be placed between the camera and dual-LED flash.
- The cheaper iPhone will also come in multiple colors. However, Macotakara has received conflicting information from its sources about the colors. One source says it will come in navy, gold orange, white, and gray, whereas another insists that it will come in white, pink, green, blue, and yellow orange. So it looks like it won’t be available in black.
- Apple will start trial production of the cheaper iPhone from June and start ramping up production in July to gear up for the launch in September.
- We had seen an extra hole in the leaked iPad mini prototypes, however it did not make it to the 1st generation iPad mini. Macotakara says that the hole was for an additional microphone, which will be included in the iPad 5.
- The new iPad will ship after the launch of iPhone 5S.
iPhone 5S is widely expected to look similar to the iPhone 5, but will come with improved internals such as a faster processor, improved camera system (12-megapixel camera with improve night-shooting and HDR) and may also include new features such as the fingerprint sensor and NFC chip.
Apple is expected to launch the budget iPhone for emerging markets, which could be priced at $250-$350. However, some reports have claimed that it will be launched in 2014.
According to rumores, the next iPad will be thinner and lighter than the iPad 4 and will most likely be launched in October.