As expected, Peekly 1.4 has just been released on Cydia.
The 2 page Winterboard theme not only revamps the lock screen but also gives you quick access or “Peek” at the Weather and Calendar from the lock screen.
Here’s a quick look at the new features and improvements in Peekly 1.4:
- It gets an all-new app called Peekly+, which will let you easily configure all the settings rather than having to edit the js file using iFile. It was one of the drawbacks of the theme. It will be available on Cydia for $0.99. At the time of writing this post, I couldn’t find it. I’ll let you know as soon as it is available.
- Choose from a number of new weather icons that will be displayed on the home screen such as meteocons, skycons, VIP, sticker.
- Choose from clock types ranging from digital to analogue clocks such as circle, skew.
- Configure either a single Peek from the left or Peeks from the left and right.
- Ability to choose the Peeks. Peeks can be your Twitter feed, Calendar, RSS feeds etc.
- Ability to change the lock screen wallpaper. You can select one from the wallpapers that will come bundled with the tweak or select a photo from your iPhone’s camera roll.
- Toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- You won’t need to respring to apply the changes.
Here’s a video walkthrough of the new features and improvements in Peekly 1.4:
As always, let me know what you think in the comments section.
Like this post? Share it!