Earlier this week, we shared with you design schematics of the cheaper iPhone based on what case makers have heard from their sources. Today, Apple Insider has posted 3D renders of the device based on these schematics, giving us a good idea of how the cheaper iPhone might look like.
- Almost the same dimensions as the iPhone 5, just that the body is less than a millimetre wider and taller. The screen size will be the same at 4 inches
- The device will be 0.8mm thicker than the iPhone 5S
- It’ll have curved edges, just like the iPod touch
- The volume buttons will be pill shaped, and not circular like the iPhone 5
- The body will likely be made of plastic, and might resemble the iPhone 3GS
Here are the renders:
Tell us what you think of the renders in the comments below.
[via Apple Insider]