Zeppelin, one of my favorite jailbreak tweaks has just been updated to add support for iOS 7.
In case you’re not aware, Zeppelin allows you to change your iPhone’s carrier logo.
Alex Zielenski has released Zeppelin 2.0 that adds support for iOS 7, and now also gives you the option to hide logos from the list.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s carrier logo using Zeppelin:
- Launch Cydia
- Tap on the Search tab and search for Zeppelin
- Select Zeppelin from the search results
- Tap on the Install Button and then the Confirm button
- Tap on the Restart SpringBoard button when prompted
- After Zeppelin is successfully installed, launch the Settings app
- Navigate to Zeppelin -> Theme and select the carrier logo of your choice from the list.
That’s it, you will see your iPhone’s carrier logo has been replaced with the custom logo you have selected in Zeppelin.
In addition to custom carrier logos that come bundled with Zeppellin, you can also install tons of other custom carrier logos from Cydia that are available as Zeppelin addons.
Check out the video walkthrough of how to change iPhone carrier logo in iOS 7 with Zeppelin below:
Let me know how it goes in the comments below.