- Open Gmail in your desktop web browser by going to gmail.com, and login if you haven’t already
- Click on the gear icon at the top-right of the window
- Select “Settings” in the drop down that appears:
- In the General tab, scroll down to the “Email via Google+” settings:
- The default selection option will be “Anyone on Google+”. Click on it, and select Extended Circles, Circles or No one depending on whether you want to receive mails from your Google+ contacts or disable it entirely.
If you’ve any questions, please do drop us a line in the comments.Like this post? Share it!