Apple has just seeded the third beta version of iOS 7.1 to developers of the iOS Developer Program.
Apple had seeded iOS 7.1 beta 2 more than three weeks back.
The beta version is available for the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
You can download iOS 7.1 beta 3 from the iOS Dev Center, or update over-the-air if you were already on an iOS 7.1 beta.
Here are the direct download links for iOS 7.1 beta 3 (please note you need to be a registered developer):
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
Apple says iOS 7.1 beta 3 includes “bug fixes and improvements” but if you find a change or a new feature, let us know in the comments below.
iH8sn0w has revealed that iOS 7.1 beta 3 expires on Monday, February 10, 2014.
Today's iOS 7.1 beta 3 (11D5127c) released to developers expires on Monday, February 10, 2014 @ 12AM (GMT). #TheMoreYouKnow
— iH8sn0w (@iH8sn0w) January 7, 2014
iOS 7.1 beta 3 does not patch evasi0n7 jailbreak. Check this post for more details.