Apple has just seeded iOS 7.1 beta 3 to developers of its iOS developer program.
Here’s what’s new in iOS 7.1 beta 3:
- New interface for power off:
- The phone call UI has received a similar change:
- New circular buttons in the phone app:
- Tweaked dialer (before and after):
- An option to turn-off parallax in wallpapers:
- The color of the Messages, Phone and FaceTime icon has changed to a slightly darker tone (before and after):
- A new accessibility setting “Reduce White Point” under General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion:
- Safari’s unified address bar’s placeholder text now says “Search web or enter site name”. Previously this string was “Search or enter an address.”
- A “New” button has been added to the iTunes Radio home page to create a new station:
- Apple has also made subtle changes to the keyboard. The font is slightly more bold. The shift and delete buttons have also been tweaked slightly. The background of the keyboard also seems to be slightly lighter than in iOS 7. It seems to add more contrast and makes the letters easier to see.
- The shuffle and the repeat buttons in the Music app are more prominent.
We’ll keep on updating this post as we find more changes. If you find anything new that hasn’t been mentioned here then please send us an email to email@example.com or post them in the comments below.[via 9to5Mac, MacRumors]