The Iconfactory, developers of Twitterrific, the popular Twitter client for the iPhone and iPad, have just released an update to the app that adds a bunch of new features including the much-rquested live streaming of timelines.
With live streaming, you won’t have to refresh your timeline every now and then. Instead, new tweets will be “pushed” to you as they are posted. Here’s the change log for Twitterrific 5.6:
- Live streaming of timelines over wifi (enable in settings)
- List management
- add/remove lists
- add/remove users from lists
- edit list details and privacy settings
- create new lists
- Added support for viewing images in direct messages
- Added ability to copy discussions from the share menu
Apart from these new features, the developers have also improved existing features and fixed a few bugs. They’ve also reduced the app’s price from $2.99 to $.99.