Apple has just seeded the fifth beta version of iOS 7.1 (build no 11D5145e) to developers of the iOS Developer Program.
Apple had seeded iOS 7.1 beta 4 a couple of weeks back.
The beta version is available for the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
You can download iOS 7.1 beta 5 from the iOS Dev Center, or update over-the-air if you were already on an iOS 7.1 beta.
Here are the direct download links for iOS 7.1 beta 5 (please note you need to be a registered developer):
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
Check out this post to see what’s new in iOS 7.1 beta 5.
Let us know if you’ve found any changes or improvements in the latest beta version in the comments below.