If rumors are to be believed, Apple’s all set to deliver a major refresh to its iPhone lineup with the iPhone 6. The device will reportedly come in two variants, both with larger screens and a thinner design. Here’s a concept video by ConceptsiPhone that shows these features.
The video shows the iPhone 6 with an utra-thin 6.1mm design, a “Retina 2” display, 10MP camera with 4K video, Lightning 2 port, mini AUX, stereo sound and more. Of course as with every concept video, some of the features shown are unlikely to be included by Apple.
Here’s the entire feature list:
- Introducing Retina 2 – YRGB Pixels
- SolarCharging via iPhone screen
- Bigger Screen 5.1 inch – Same body size
- 10 MegaPixels Camera
- 4K Video Recording
- 500 FPS Video Recording
- Lightning 2 – 10 X Faster Data Transfer – Battery Charging
- To make the Design thinner, Apple has to come up with MINI AUX
- Stereo Sound IN/Out
Let us know what you think of the concept video in the comments below.