Apple has just released iOS 8 beta 2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to developers.
Apple unveiled iOS 8 at WWDC 2014 Keynote. It includes a number of new features and improvements such as interactive notifications, widgets, support for third-party keyboards and lots more.
The new beta version comes just over two weeks after the first beta was released. The first iOS 8 beta had revealed a number of hidden features and improvements.
The build number of iOS 8 beta is 12A4297e. It is available for the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air, Retina iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2
- 5th generation iPod touch
Here are the direct download links (please note that you need to a member of iOS Developer program to access them):
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad Air (Model A1476)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad mini (Model A1491)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
We are tracking new changes and features found in iOS beta 2 in this post.
Let us know if you’ve found any bugs, new features, or changes in iOS 8 beta 2 in the comments or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.