Alongside iOS 8 beta 5, Apple has also seeded OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 5 to registered Mac developers.
The new version of OS X Yosemite Preview arrives two weeks after the release of the fourth developer preview. Apple also released a public beta of OS X Yosemite a few weeks back to have a wider testing base.
OS X Yosemite DP5 is available via Software Update in the Mac App Store, and also in the Mac Dev Center. The release supports the following Macs:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
If you find anything new that wasn’t mentioned during the Keynote then please send us an email to email@example.com.
The System Preferences window has an updated look.Like this post? Share it!