The Mail app includes a number of time saving features in iOS 8 such as the ability to quickly flag an email without having to open the email.
In this article, we show you how to use the new iOS 8 feature.
How to quickly flag an email
- If you don’t want have the time to read an email, but want to flag it for follow-up, swipe to the left.
- Tap on the Flag option to flag the email for followup.
Similarly, if you accidentally flagged an email then swipe to left again, and tap on the Unflag option to unflag it.
You can change the swipe options in the Settings app. So instead of the swipe left to flag an email, you can flag it by swiping right by following these instructions.
- Launch the Settings app on your Home screen.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Scroll down and tap on Swipe Options
- Tap on Swipe Right and Swipe Left to reverse the settings.
Hope you found this tip useful. Let me know how it goes in the comments.